Expertise of Sanjeev Goel as a Soft Skills Trainer
– Plan, organize, and administer the prescribed curriculum
– Facilitate day-to-day classes to assist students in gaining knowledge and soft skills needed to secure employment.
– Conduct classes in an atmosphere that promotes caring and respect in accordance with the Mission and Vision.
– Impart Training on communication, intercultural or interpersonal skills, workplace readiness, behavioral and personality development etc.
– Assess and evaluate students for their proficiency, comprehension, familiarity with the course/subject, job-readiness.
– Lead, Support & Facilitate Student selection, enrollment and placement efforts along with other center personnel; Student Counseling.
– Prepare and submit written weekly reports.
– Plan and implement educational activities, co-curricular activities, large and small group workshops, social service activities.
– Instruct students in job seeking, application procedures, resume writing, interview preparation and job retention skills and attitudes.
– Ensure the delivery of services which are reflective of an Independent Living, self-sufficiency, and empowerment.
Skills and knowledge as a Soft Skills Trainer
– Strong interpersonal skills and social values.
– demonstrate patience & perseverance.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
– Zeal to work for the betterment of the participants.
Sanjeev Goel is a Soft Skills trainer for fresh graduates and employees who requires a lot of dedication from both employers and the organization. Employees must be eager to develop themselves, and the organization must be ready to provide the right learning opportunities and a supportive environment for their people to do so.
CONTACT – SANJEEV GOEL – SOFT SKILLS TRAINER – firstname.lastname@example.org